Could You Be Our New Policy and Communications Volunteer?
A vital part of SHARE’s work is communicating our research findings to different audiences (academics, donors, policymakers, practitioners and the media) so that they influence policy and practice globally, regionally and nationally. We're looking for a Policy and Communications Volunteer to help support our work.
Activities may include:
- Supporting the management of the SHARE Twitter account including: writing content to disseminate research information, and engaging new audiences, developing the social media strategy, and tracking success via analytics.
- Proof reading, copy editing, developing and disseminating communications outputs including policy briefs and reports.
- Writing/drafting features for the SHARE website such as blogs and news stories.
- Updating the SHARE website with new resources and supporting the migration of content from the old website to a new website. Assisting with drafting a monthly newsletter.
- Attending and contributing to team meetings.
- Helping to organise events and conferences.
- Supporting the development and strengthening of our monitoring and evaluation systems
To find out more information and how to apply, please see the placement description.
Applications are due on Friday 10th March and interviews will be held on 16th March 2017.